Has your marketing gone bitter or sour? Sit back and enjoy top-shelf strategies from the Search Bar, where we’re serving up insights for your digital marketing to work successfully.
For today’s episode we are joined by Janette Berrios, VP of Corporate Marketing at Symphonic Distribution, to discuss how as one of the first employees of a music distribution company founded by her husband, she successfully grew a marketing department from scratch.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need a website even if you rely on word of mouth
- How there are no longer gatekeepers to distributing content
- Where to find your target market hanging out online
- How to become an expert in many aspects of digital marketing
- Why you don’t have to be funny to succeed on Tiktok
- How to leverage ChatGPT in your marketing
- What we will see AI do in the next year
- How you can do to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in your industry
- The importance of consistency in your business
Connect with Janette Berrios on LinkedIn at this link.
Visit Symphonic to learn more.
Connect with Eric Ritter on LinkedIn at this link.
Learn more about Eric’s company, Digital Neighbor, a leading SEO and digital marketing agency.