Sip, sit back, and enjoy this episode of the Search Bar. Host Eric Ritter discusses a great cause with Tami and Jaime Kent, the duo behind the NOMORE Foundation, a non-profit organization focused on these four strategic initiatives: NOMORE Slavery, NOMORE Poverty, NOMORE Orphans, & NOMORE Hopeless.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why stories are so important in marketing
- The power of a clear call to action
- How businesses and nonprofits are very similar
- Why small steps forward make a big impact
- How to drive traffic to your website
- What brands and companies can do to get involved in important causes
Connect with Jaime Kent on LinkedIn at this link.
Connect with Tami Kent on LinkedIn at this link.
Connect with Eric Ritter on LinkedIn at this link.
Learn more about Eric’s company, Digital Neighbor, a leading SEO and digital marketing agency.
We hope you will follow along for future episodes!